Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Breakfast Klub IAH - Food Review

Looking for decent food at Houston’s Bush Intercontinental Airport used to be like trying to finding a needle in a haystack. I am happy to say that they have made major upgrades/improvements in preparation of Houston hosting 2017’s Super Bowl. One of these is the addition of a Houston landmark - The Breakfast Klub.

I am a longtime fan of this restaurant especially when I used to live in downtown Houston. Life changes however, you end up living in the suburbs with a family, and the hour+ long wait on weekends is not as enticing.

I was skeptical of this new location though, I have been disappointed before by airport versions of my favorite restaurants. I ordered my usual order of “wings & waffle” and hoped for the best. To my delight, the wings were juicy, full of their signature taste and the Belgian waffle was made just right. It was everything I had remembered.

IAH’s Breakfast Klub is located in Terminal A. There is also an express to-go only version, I went to the sit-down version. If you have time, the Breakfast Klub in IAH offers a great sampling of Houston soul food.





No comments:

Post a Comment